Warbible Online is committed to respecting your privacy through the protection of your Personal Information. Our Company is committed to providing every customer with an excellent online shopping experience. We consider the protection of the personal information of each customer(including potential customers) to be a key part of our high level of service. We have adopted, as Company policy, the ten personal information privacy principles stated in the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Model Code for the Protection of Personal Information.
The ten principles are as follows:
1. Accountability Our company is responsible for personal information under its control and shall designate an individual or individuals who are accountable for the organization’s compliance with the following principles.
2. Identifying Purposes The purposes for which personal information is collected shall be identified by the organization at or before the time the information is collected.
3. Consent The knowledge and consent of the individual are required for the collection, use or disclosure of personal information, except when inappropriate.
4. Limiting Collection The collection of personal information shall be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified by the organization. Information shall be collected by fair and lawful means.
5. Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention Personal information shall not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
6. Accuracy Personal information shall be as accurate, complete and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
7. Safeguards Personal information shall be protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
8. Openness An organization shall make readily available to individuals specific information about its policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
9. Individual Access Upon request, an individual shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of his or her personal information and shall be given access to that information. An individual shall be able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate.
10. Challenging Compliance An individual shall be able to address a challenge concerning compliance with the above principles to the designated individual or individuals accountable for the organization’s compliance.
To recap we will not share or sell your information under any circumstances and we will take all appropriate steps to keep your information that you have agreed to share with us in a secure manner. Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.